Anderson Cooper Instagram account blew the great news at exactly 3 hours after the birth of his first and only son earlier this week and the story has since then overtaken all media channels and social media platforms.
We at FSMP are indeed happy for this great news and just toward the end of his weekly coronavirus town hall on Thursday night. Anderson Cooper broke some good news and offered a moment of reprieve from the ongoing pandemic: “I am a dad.”
“I’ve a boy, and I would like you to meet him,” that the CNN anchor said.
Anderson Cooper, 52, declared on Thursday a surrogate gave birth to Wyatt Morgan Cooper, who was born Monday at 7.2 pounds.
“It’s been a difficult time in all our lives, and there are certainly many challenging days ahead,” Cooper said. “It is, I believe, particularly important in those times of trouble to try to hold on to moments of pleasure and moments of happiness.”
When he said on-air he had become a dad, Cooper was still processing the weight of their life event.
“I am a dad.”
Within an Instagram post earlier in the afternoon, Cooper, who included the first images of his newborn son, described Wyatt as “sweetsoft, and healthy.” Cooper credited the surrogate and doctors who helped along the way.
“As a gay child, I never believed it would be possible to have a kid, and I’m grateful for everyone who’ve paved the way, and for the doctors and nurses and everybody involved in my child’s arrival,” he said. “Most of all, I am forever grateful to a remarkable surrogate who carried Wyatt, watched over him tenderly, and gave birth to him. It’s an extraordinary blessing that all surrogates give to families who can’t have kids.”
- Just think of me as a passionate fan of technology and tech innovation aficionado, yea - a Media Project Manager with an eye on becoming something really big in the e-commerce industry! I am open to partnerships, business ideas, and international collaborations with like-minded veterans.
- MiddleEast2020.05.16Video: UAE New Coronavirus COVID-19 Treatment! How Potent Is UAE Stem Cell Centre Newly Developed Cure?
- Eldorado's Nuggets2020.05.1627 Jamaican Slangs You Will Love to Try When On Vacation to Jam & Africa
- Entertainment2020.05.13Anderson Cooper Instagram Announces Birth of His Son & Urges FANS to cheer up
- Social Media Humour2020.05.137 Crazy Ways Names, Spelling & Slangs People Use to Refer Donut – You Won’t Believe – Let’s Learn & Laugh.