Lol, another epic drama is currently unfolding somewhere in Nigeria as Popular Nigerian Actress and big Actress in Africa Tonto Dikeh slams an Instragram Fan and follower of hers for accusing her of misleading and misguiding Young Women about Men.
In a Nutshell: That’s more like calling someone a bad influence or influencer?
Haha, or do I call it “Bad Social Media Influencer”
Anyways, according to Instablog Naija: Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has descended heavily on a follower who berated her for misleading young women with the information that a woman does not need a man in her life.
The follower with the handle @louchee_bae told the mother of one that she should apologize for misleading many young women after she fell out with her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill.
According to the follower, Tonto Dikeh is now openly acknowledging the fact that she needs a man as her head and a father figure for her son despite stating otherwise in the past.
- Just think of me as a passionate fan of technology and tech innovation aficionado, yea - a Media Project Manager with an eye on becoming something really big in the e-commerce industry! I am open to partnerships, business ideas, and international collaborations with like-minded veterans.
- Instagram Madness2021.07.23Drama As Tonto Dikeh Slams Follow For Calling Her Bad Young Girl’s Influencer
- Eldorado's Nuggets2021.07.22TOP AMERICAN SLANGS (SLANG WORDS) AND PHRASES. US BLACKS, WHITE SLANGS ONLINE 2021
- Sports2021.06.21Christian Eriksen Vows Never Give Up. Releases First Public Statement Since Cardiac Arrest
- MiddleEast2020.05.16Video: UAE New Coronavirus COVID-19 Treatment! How Potent Is UAE Stem Cell Centre Newly Developed Cure?