Be Happy A Man Of God Raped You
Lol😂😂😂😂😂😂, That got me laughing my ass out in the trending new controversial revelations made by Busola Dakolo, popular photographer and wife of famous gospel musician Timi Dakolo.
Something just happened right now and I believe it’s important that I append it to this trending Common sense issues with a few Nigerians living here on Planet Earth.
Anyways, how many of us have heard this part of the latest video and interview
“COZA’s Pastor Folarin Ogunsola, Wole Soetan Knew Biodun Fatoyinbo Raped Me, Busola Dakolo Claimed recently“
Most especially to those of us who are Naive and who would rather jump into a conclusive theory on a topic of inconclusive nature.
Let’s delve Into the New Story as reported and also gathered by SaharaReporters.
Busola Dakolo recounted that some prominent persons who are also occupying reasonable positions in the church knew about the incidence and how did they know?
That was by the time she has revealed the ugly incidence to her Parents and Siblings, and most especially the elderly brother; who couldn’t take the scornful embarrassment and moved to confront the pastor afterward.
She has recounted how ministers in the Commonwealth of Zion Church (COZA), Ilorin, begged members of her family to cover up her alleged rape by Biodun Fatoyinbo, overseer of the church.
Busola Dakolo recently made this revelation of the cover-up while speaking with Chude Jideonwo, co-founder of Red Media on Friday.
Ugly events like this should be treated with rare propensity and attention – we need to rise up against unscrupulous Men, Tricky Male Celebrities, Immoral Men of God & So-called leaders who hide under shadows to abuse our female children immorally.
Especially for religious leaders and those who represent us as oracles – they shouldn’t be regarded as God or Heavenly!
They are mere mortals and on no occasion should they be worshipped or seen as people without stains. Most worldly persons are better off – so, cut off the stereotype!
Our young females are suffering from mental damages and anguish resulting from the different assaults meted out on them either as teenagers or as underaged!
Stay tuned for Part – 3 of our Nigerian common-sense issue series: #Facts and #Truth the society flows blindly with!
Follow & Like us On Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Hey, Wait!! Leave a comment in the section below if you found that post really useful… don’t forget to laugh always!!
Follow our rated hashtags for this post on Facebook & Instagram
#busoladakolorapecase #fatoyinboCozarape #Biodunfatoyinborapedenial #whoispastorbiodun fotoyinbo #cozapastorrapedenial #nigeriannews
- Just think of me as a passionate fan of technology and tech innovation aficionado, yea - a Media Project Manager with an eye on becoming something really big in the e-commerce industry! I am open to partnerships, business ideas, and international collaborations with like-minded veterans.
- MiddleEast2020.05.16Video: UAE New Coronavirus COVID-19 Treatment! How Potent Is UAE Stem Cell Centre Newly Developed Cure?
- Eldorado's Nuggets2020.05.1627 Jamaican Slangs You Will Love to Try When On Vacation to Jam & Africa
- Entertainment2020.05.13Anderson Cooper Instagram Announces Birth of His Son & Urges FANS to cheer up
- Social Media Humour2020.05.137 Crazy Ways Names, Spelling & Slangs People Use to Refer Donut – You Won’t Believe – Let’s Learn & Laugh.