😂Nigerian Comedy Videos are that interesting…no doubt😂
And especially when you understand the Language in which they communicate.
If there is anything that catches my attention on Nigerian Entertainment – it is the funny Nigerian comedy videos (movies) or short skits targeted at social media or YouTube.
In his recent Instagram Post update over the weekend, the veteran comic actor Charles Inojie posted a quite old comedy movie filmed alongside Francis Duru with a very captivating caption.
POVERTY NA BASTARD…
LOL, literally means that Poverty is a bad thing.
No doubt, he (Charles Inojie) must be reminiscing on this particular video shot for him to have dug it out from it’s scabbard.
Lol, Goodstuff guys, goodstuff….
View this post on Instagram
I believe that was a very funny one guys…
Feel free to watch this…Ricardo Banks Latest Bombshell
- Just think of me as a passionate fan of technology and tech innovation aficionado, yea - a Media Project Manager with an eye on becoming something really big in the e-commerce industry! I am open to partnerships, business ideas, and international collaborations with like-minded veterans.
- MiddleEast2020.05.16Video: UAE New Coronavirus COVID-19 Treatment! How Potent Is UAE Stem Cell Centre Newly Developed Cure?
- Eldorado's Nuggets2020.05.1627 Jamaican Slangs You Will Love to Try When On Vacation to Jam & Africa
- Entertainment2020.05.13Anderson Cooper Instagram Announces Birth of His Son & Urges FANS to cheer up
- Social Media Humour2020.05.137 Crazy Ways Names, Spelling & Slangs People Use to Refer Donut – You Won’t Believe – Let’s Learn & Laugh.